Hard Reset GIONEE GN100
How to factory reset GIONEE GN100? How to wipe all data in GIONEE GN100? How to bypass screen lock in GIONEE GN100? How to restore defaults in GIONEE GN100?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset GIONEE GN100. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 2.3 Gingerbread settings. As a result your GIONEE GN100 will be as new and your core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Begin by pressing the Power button for a few seconds to switch off the phone.
- After that keep holding on Volume Up and Power buttons until GIONEE logo pops up.
- Now let go of the Power key and if you see Recovery Mode release the Volume Up key.
- In Recovery Mode select "Wipe data / Factory reset" by using Volume buttons to scroll down and the Power key to accept it.
- Then choose "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to confirm that.
- Finally select "reboot system now" with the Power key.
Gionee F103 Pro Hard Reset - video
How to Hard Reset MICROMAX Canvas 6 - Bypass Screen Lock / Factory Reset - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.