Hard Reset GIONEE GN106
How to factory reset GIONEE GN106? How to wipe all data in GIONEE GN106? How to bypass screen lock in GIONEE GN106? How to restore defaults in GIONEE GN106?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset GIONEE GN106. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 2.3 Gingerbread settings. As a result your GIONEE GN106 will be as new and your core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- At first turn off the smartphone by holding the Power button for a few seconds.
- In the next step press and push Volume Up and Power buttons until GIONEE logo appears.
- Then release the Power button and if you see Recovery Mode let go of the Volume Up key.
- Here choose "Wipe data / Factory reset" by using Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to confirm that.
- In this menu select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to accept it.
- At last choose "reboot system now" by using the Power button.
- Well done!
Gionee F103 Pro Hard Reset - video
How to Hard Reset MICROMAX Canvas 6 - Bypass Screen Lock / Factory Reset - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.