Hard Reset GIONEE GN107
How to factory reset GIONEE GN107? How to wipe all data in GIONEE GN107? How to bypass screen lock in GIONEE GN107? How to restore defaults in GIONEE GN107?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset GIONEE GN107. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 2.3 Gingerbread settings. As a result your GIONEE GN107 will be as new and your core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Begin by pressing the Power button for a few seconds to turn off the phone.
- Then keep holding on Volume Up and Power keys until GIONEE logo shows up.
- After that let go of Power button and when Recovery Mode appears release the Volume Up key.
- In this menu scroll down by using Volume buttons to choose "Wipe data / Factory reset" and press the Power key to accept it.
- After that select "Yes--delete all user data" by using Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to confirm that.
- Finally choose "reboot system now" by pressing the Power key.
Gionee F103 Pro Hard Reset - video
How to Hard Reset MICROMAX Canvas 6 - Bypass Screen Lock / Factory Reset - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work