Hard Reset GIONEE GN151
How to factory reset GIONEE GN151? How to wipe all data in GIONEE GN151? How to bypass screen lock in GIONEE GN151? How to restore defaults in GIONEE GN151?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset GIONEE GN151. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your GIONEE GN151 will be as new and your core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- At the very beginning turn off the smartphone by holding the Power button for a short while.
- In the next step press and push Volume Up and Power keys for a couple of seconds.
- Let go of the Power button when GIONEE logo pops up.
- If Recovery Mode appears release the Volume Up key.
- Now choose "Wipe data / Factory reset". Use Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to accept it.
- After that use Volume buttons to choose "Yes--delete all user data" and press the Power key once.
- At last choose "reboot system now" by using the Power button.
- Well done! You are performed hard reset process.
Gionee F103 Pro Hard Reset - video
How to Hard Reset MICROMAX Canvas 6 - Bypass Screen Lock / Factory Reset - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.