Hard Reset GIONEE GN205
How to factory reset GIONEE GN205? How to wipe all data in GIONEE GN205? How to bypass screen lock in GIONEE GN205? How to restore defaults in GIONEE GN205?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset GIONEE GN205. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 2.3 Gingerbread settings. As a result your GIONEE GN205 will be as new and your core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Turn off the smartphone by pressing the Power button for a few seconds.
- After that keep holding on Volume Up and Power keys for a short while.
- Release the Power key when you see GIONEE logo.
- When Recovery Mode pops up let go of the Volume Up key.
- In the next step select "Wipe data / Factory reset" by using Volume keys to navigate and the Power key to confirm that.
- Now select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume buttons to scroll down and the Power button to accept that.
- Finally choose "reboot system now" with the Power key.
Gionee F103 Pro Hard Reset - video
How to Hard Reset MICROMAX Canvas 6 - Bypass Screen Lock / Factory Reset - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work