Hard Reset GIONEE GN208
How to factory reset GIONEE GN208? How to wipe all data in GIONEE GN208? How to bypass screen lock in GIONEE GN208? How to restore defaults in GIONEE GN208?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset GIONEE GN208. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your GIONEE GN208 will be as new and your core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Begin by pressing the Power key for short while to turn off the smartphone.
- Then start holding Volume Up and Power buttons until GIONEE logo shows up.
- Now release the Power key and if you see Recovery Mode let go of the Volume Up button.
- From the menu choose "Wipe data / Factory reset" by using Volume buttons to scroll down and the Power key to accept it.
- After that select "Yes--delete all user data" by using same keys as before.
- When the Recovery Mode pops up choose "reboot system now" and confirm with the Power key.
- Well done!
How to Hard Reset MICROMAX Canvas 6 - Bypass Screen Lock / Factory Reset - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.