Hard Reset GIONEE GN305
How to factory reset GIONEE GN305? How to wipe all data in GIONEE GN305? How to bypass screen lock in GIONEE GN305? How to restore defaults in GIONEE GN305?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset GIONEE GN305. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich settings. As a result your GIONEE GN305 will be as new and your core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- In the first step turn off the phone by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- After that keep holding on Volume Up and Power keys until GIONEE logo pops up.
- Then let go of the Power button and if you see Recovery Mode release the Volume Up key.
- In this menu select "Wipe data / Factory reset". Use Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to confirm that.
- Now use Volume buttons to choose "Yes--delete all user data" and press the Power key once.
- At the end select "reboot system now" by using the Power button.
- Good job!
Gionee F103 Pro Hard Reset - video
How to Hard Reset MICROMAX Canvas 6 - Bypass Screen Lock / Factory Reset - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work