How to factory reset GIONEE GN5001? How to wipe all data in GIONEE GN5001? How to bypass screen lock in GIONEE GN5001? How to restore defaults in GIONEE GN5001?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset GIONEE GN5001. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your GIONEE GN5001 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6735 core will run faster.
- The cell phone must be turned off, so hold down the Power key for a short while.
- Then press and hold the Volume Up + Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Release held keys when you see an Android Image on the phone's screen.
- To get into Recovery Mode hold down the Power button for a short while.
- Afterwards select the "Wipe data / Factory reset" by using the Volume buttons and press the Power key for confirmation.
- Then choose "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down to scroll and Power button to select.
- To restart the phone, select "reboot system now".
- Good job! The hard reset has just been performed.
How to Hard Reset MICROMAX Canvas 6 - Bypass Screen Lock / Factory Reset - video