Hard Reset GIONEE GN5001L
How to factory reset GIONEE GN5001L? How to wipe all data in GIONEE GN5001L? How to bypass screen lock in GIONEE GN5001L? How to restore defaults in GIONEE GN5001L?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset GIONEE GN5001L. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.0 Lollipop settings. As a result your GIONEE GN5001L will be as new and your core will run faster.
- At the very begining turn off the phone by holding the Power button for a short while.
- After that press and push Volume Up and Power keys for a few moments.
- Let go of the Power key when GIONEE logo pops up.
- If Android Robot pops up let go of the Volume Up key and click the Power button once.
- Then select "Wipe data / Factory reset". Use Volume Down button to scroll down and the Volume Up key to accept it.
- Now choose "Yes--delete all user data" by using Volume Down key to navigate and the Volume Up button to confirm that.
- Finally select "reboot system now" with the Volume Up key.
- Well done! You are performed hard reset operation.
How to Hard Reset MICROMAX Canvas 6 - Bypass Screen Lock / Factory Reset - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work