Hard Reset GIONEE GN5001S King kong
How to factory reset GIONEE GN5001S King kong? How to wipe all data in GIONEE GN5001S King kong? How to bypass screen lock in GIONEE GN5001S King kong? How to restore defaults in GIONEE GN5001S King kong?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset GIONEE GN5001S King kong. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your GIONEE GN5001S King kong will be as new and your MediaTek core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- At the very beginning turn off the phone by pressing the Power button for a short while.
- In the next step hold down Volume Up and Power keys for a few seconds.
- Let go of the Power button if you see GIONEE logo.
- When Recovery Mode pops up release the Volume Up button.
- After that select "Wipe data / Factory reset" by using Volume buttons to scroll down and the Power key to accept it.
- Then choose "Yes--delete all user data" by using Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to confirm that.
- Finally choose "reboot system now" with the Power key.
Gionee F103 Pro Hard Reset - video
How to Hard Reset MICROMAX Canvas 6 - Bypass Screen Lock / Factory Reset - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work