How to factory reset GIONEE GN5003L? How to wipe all data in GIONEE GN5003L? How to bypass screen lock in GIONEE GN5003L? How to restore defaults in GIONEE GN5003L?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset GIONEE GN5003L. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your GIONEE GN5003L will be as new and your core will run faster.
- Begin by holding the Power button for a short while to turn off the smartphone.
- After that press and push Volume Up and Power keys for a couple of seconds.
- Release the Power key when GIONEE logo pops up.
- Let go of the Volume Up key if Recovery Mode shows up.
- Then from the menu choose "Wipe data / Factory reset". Use Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to confirm that.
- In the next step select "Yes--delete all user data" by using Volume buttons to scroll down and the Power key to accept it.
- At last select "reboot system now" by using the Power button.
- Well done!
Gionee F103 Pro Hard Reset - video
How to Hard Reset MICROMAX Canvas 6 - Bypass Screen Lock / Factory Reset - video