Hard Reset GIONEE GN700T
How to factory reset GIONEE GN700T? How to wipe all data in GIONEE GN700T? How to bypass screen lock in GIONEE GN700T? How to restore defaults in GIONEE GN700T?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset GIONEE GN700T. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich settings. As a result your GIONEE GN700T will be as new and your core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Switch off the smartphone by using the Power button.
- In the next step press and push Volume Up and Power keys for a short while.
- Let go of the Power key if you see GIONEE logo.
- When Recovery Mode appears release the Volume Up key.
- In Recovery Mode use Volume keys to choose "Wipe data / Factory reset" and press the Power button to accept it.
- After that choose "Yes--delete all user data" by using Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to confirm that.
- Finally choose "reboot system now" with the Power button.
Gionee F103 Pro Hard Reset - video
How to Hard Reset MICROMAX Canvas 6 - Bypass Screen Lock / Factory Reset - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.