Hard Reset GIONEE GN700W
How to factory reset GIONEE GN700W? How to wipe all data in GIONEE GN700W? How to bypass screen lock in GIONEE GN700W? How to restore defaults in GIONEE GN700W?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset GIONEE GN700W. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich settings. As a result your GIONEE GN700W will be as new and your MediaTek core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- In the first step turn off the smartphone by pressing the Power key for a few seconds.
- After that start holding Volume Up and Power buttons for a couple of seconds.
- Release the Power button when GIONEE logo pops up.
- If you see Recovery Mode let go of the Volume Up button.
- Now select "Wipe data / Factory reset" by using Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to confirm it.
- Then use Volume buttons to choose "Yes--delete all user data" and press the Power key once.
- At last select "reboot system now" with the Power button.
- Well done! The hard reset operation will be completed for a short while.
Gionee F103 Pro Hard Reset - video
How to Hard Reset MICROMAX Canvas 6 - Bypass Screen Lock / Factory Reset - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.