Hard Reset GIONEE GN709W
How to factory reset GIONEE GN709W? How to wipe all data in GIONEE GN709W? How to bypass screen lock in GIONEE GN709W? How to restore defaults in GIONEE GN709W?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset GIONEE GN709W. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.3 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your GIONEE GN709W will be as new and your MediaTek core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Switch off the mobile by pushing the Power key for about 4 seconds.
- In the next step start pressing Volume Up and Power buttons for a short while.
- Let go of the Power button if you see GIONEE logo.
- When Recovery Mode pops up release the Volume Up key.
- After that choose "Wipe data / Factory reset". Use Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to accept it.
- Now use Volume keys to select "Yes--delete all user data" and confirm with the Power button.
- Finally press the Power key to choose "reboot system now".
- Good job!
How to Hard Reset MICROMAX Canvas 6 - Bypass Screen Lock / Factory Reset - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work