Hard Reset GIONEE GN868
How to factory reset GIONEE GN868? How to wipe all data in GIONEE GN868? How to bypass screen lock in GIONEE GN868? How to restore defaults in GIONEE GN868?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset GIONEE GN868. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich settings. As a result your GIONEE GN868 will be as new and your core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- In the first step turn off the phone by pressing the Power button for a short while.
- After that keep holding on Volume Up and Power keys for a couple of seconds.
- Release the Power key when GIONEE logo appears and if you see Recovery Mode let go of the Volume Up button.
- In this mode select "Wipe data / Factory reset" by using Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to confirm that.
- Then choose "Yes--delete all user data" by using Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to accept it.
- At last select "reboot system now" by using the Power button.
- Well done!
How to Hard Reset MICROMAX Canvas 6 - Bypass Screen Lock / Factory Reset - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.