Hard Reset GIONEE Infinity G1
How to factory reset GIONEE Infinity G1? How to wipe all data in GIONEE Infinity G1? How to bypass screen lock in GIONEE Infinity G1? How to restore defaults in GIONEE Infinity G1?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset GIONEE Infinity G1. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich settings. As a result your GIONEE Infinity G1 will be as new and your core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Begin by holding the Power button for a couple of seconds to turn off the smartphone.
- In the next step press and push Volume Up and Power keys for a short while.
- Let go of the Power button if you see GIONEE logo.
- When Recovery Mode pops up release the Volume Up key.
- After that use Volume buttons to select "Wipe data / Factory reset" and press the Power key once.
- Then choose "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to confirm that.
- Finally select "reboot system now" with the Power key.
How to Hard Reset MICROMAX Canvas 6 - Bypass Screen Lock / Factory Reset - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.