Hard Reset GIONEE Infinity Lotus
How to factory reset GIONEE Infinity Lotus? How to wipe all data in GIONEE Infinity Lotus? How to bypass screen lock in GIONEE Infinity Lotus? How to restore defaults in GIONEE Infinity Lotus?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset GIONEE Infinity Lotus. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich settings. As a result your GIONEE Infinity Lotus will be as new and your MediaTek MTK6577 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- In the first step turn off the phone by pressing the Power key for a few seconds.
- After that keep holding on Volume Up and Power buttons for a couple of seconds.
- Release the Power key when GIONEE logo shows up.
- Then if you see Recovery Mode release the Volume Up button.
- In this mode choose "Wipe data / Factory reset" by using Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to accept it.
- Here use Volume buttons to navigate "Yes--delete all user data" and the Power key to confirm that.
- When Recovery Mode pops up choose "reboot system now" by using the Power button.
- Good job!
How to Hard Reset MICROMAX Canvas 6 - Bypass Screen Lock / Factory Reset - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.