Hard Reset GIONEE Infinity Passion
How to factory reset GIONEE Infinity Passion? How to wipe all data in GIONEE Infinity Passion? How to bypass screen lock in GIONEE Infinity Passion? How to restore defaults in GIONEE Infinity Passion?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset GIONEE Infinity Passion. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich settings. As a result your GIONEE Infinity Passion will be as new and your MediaTek core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Begin by holding the Power button for a few seconds to turn off the mobile.
- In the next step keep holding on Volume Up and Power keys for a short while.
- Let go of the Power button if you see GIONEE logo and when Recovery Mode pops up release the Volume Up key.
- Now select "Wipe data / Factory reset". Use Volume buttons to scroll down and the Power key to confirm that.
- After that navigate to "Yes--delete all user data" by using Volume keys and press the Power button to accept it.
- Finally select "reboot system now" with the Power key to launch the process.
- Well done!
Gionee F103 Pro Hard Reset - video
How to Hard Reset MICROMAX Canvas 6 - Bypass Screen Lock / Factory Reset - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.