Hard Reset GIONEE Infinity Power
How to factory reset GIONEE Infinity Power? How to wipe all data in GIONEE Infinity Power? How to bypass screen lock in GIONEE Infinity Power? How to restore defaults in GIONEE Infinity Power?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset GIONEE Infinity Power. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich settings. As a result your GIONEE Infinity Power will be as new and your MediaTek core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- In the first step turn off the phone by pressing the Power key for a couple of seconds.
- Then start pushing Volume Up and Power keys until GIONEE logo appears.
- Now release the Power key and when Recovery Mode pops up let go of the Volume Up button.
- After that choose "Wipe data / Factory reset" by using Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to accept it.
- In this menu use Volume buttons to select "Yes--delete all user data" and press the Power key once.
- When Recovery Mode appears again choose "reboot system now" by using the Power button.
How to Hard Reset MICROMAX Canvas 6 - Bypass Screen Lock / Factory Reset - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.