How to factory reset GIONEE James Bond 2? How to wipe all data in GIONEE James Bond 2? How to bypass screen lock in GIONEE James Bond 2? How to restore defaults in GIONEE James Bond 2?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset GIONEE James Bond 2. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your GIONEE James Bond 2 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6737 core will run faster.
- At first switch off the mobile by holding the Power button for a short while.
- After that start pressing Volume Down and Power keys for a few moments.
- When Fastboot Mode pops up let go of all buttons.
- In this mode select "Recovery Mode" by using Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to accept that.
- If the Andorid Robot appears press Volume Up and Power button.
- Now choose "Wipe data / Factory reset". Use Volume buttons to scroll down and the Power key to confirm that.
- Then select "Yes" and press the Power button.
- When Recovery Mode pops up choose "reboot system now" by using the Power key.
- Great! During this process all your data will be removed.
Gionee s10 lite hard reset 100%soliution - video
How to Hard Reset MICROMAX Canvas 6 - Bypass Screen Lock / Factory Reset - video