Hard Reset GIONEE M2
How to factory reset GIONEE M2? How to wipe all data in GIONEE M2? How to bypass screen lock in GIONEE M2? How to restore defaults in GIONEE M2?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset GIONEE M2. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your GIONEE M2 will be as new and your core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- At first hold down the Power key to switch off the mobile phone.
- Afterwards press and hold the Volume Down + Power button at the same time for a couple of seconds.
- You should release held keys when the Boot Mode appears.
- From the menu on the screen select option Recovery, by using Volume Up to scroll and Power key to confirm.
- When an Android Image displays on the screen press the Power button to enter Recovery Mode.
- Press Volume Down to choose "wipe data/factory reset", and then push the Power button to confirm.
- Select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power key to select.
- To restart the phone, select "reboot system now".
- Success! The hard reset has just been performed.
Gionee M2 hard reset - video
Gionee M2 Hard reset - video
How to Hard Reset MICROMAX Canvas 6 - Bypass Screen Lock / Factory Reset - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.