How to factory reset GIONEE M6 Marathon? How to wipe all data in GIONEE M6 Marathon? How to bypass screen lock in GIONEE M6 Marathon? How to restore defaults in GIONEE M6 Marathon?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset GIONEE M6 Marathon. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your GIONEE M6 Marathon will be as new and your MediaTek Helio P10 core will run faster.
- First of all, hold down the Power key for a short while in order to turn off the smartphone.
- Next, press and hold the Volume Down + Power key for a few seconds.
- Release the Power button as soon as the GIONEE logo pops up.
- In order to choose "Clear eMMC" use the Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to confirm.
- Good job! The hard reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset GIONEE A1 - Restore Defaults / Wipe Data - video
How to Hard Reset MICROMAX Canvas 6 - Bypass Screen Lock / Factory Reset - video