How to factory reset GIONEE M6 Mirror? How to wipe all data in GIONEE M6 Mirror? How to bypass screen lock in GIONEE M6 Mirror? How to restore defaults in GIONEE M6 Mirror?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset GIONEE M6 Mirror. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your GIONEE M6 Mirror will be as new and your MediaTek core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- At the very begining turn off the phone by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- In the second step keep holding on Volume Up and Power keys until GIONEE logo shows up.
- Then let go of the Power button and when you see Recovery Mode release the Volume Up key.
- In this mode select "Wipe data / Factory reset". Use Volume buttons to scroll down and the Power key to confirm that.
- After that choose "Yes--delete all user data" by using same keys as before.
- At the end select "reboot system now" by using the Power key.
- Well done!
Gionee F103 Pro Hard Reset - video
Hard Reset GIONEE A1 - Restore Defaults / Wipe Data - video
How to Hard Reset MICROMAX Canvas 6 - Bypass Screen Lock / Factory Reset - video