How to factory reset GIONEE M6S Plus? How to wipe all data in GIONEE M6S Plus? How to bypass screen lock in GIONEE M6S Plus? How to restore defaults in GIONEE M6S Plus?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset GIONEE M6S Plus. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your GIONEE M6S Plus will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 653 MSM8976 Pro core will run faster.
- In the first step turn off the mobile by pressing the Power button for a few seconds.
- After that press and push Volume Up and Power keys for a short while.
- When GIONEE logo pops up release the Power key.
- Let go of the Volume Up button if you see Recovery Mode.
- In this mode navigate by using Volume keys to chooose "Wipe data / Factory reset" and press the Power button to accept it.
- Then select "Yes--delete all user data" by using Volume buttons to scroll down and the Power key to confirm that.
- Finally choose "reboot system now" with the Power button.
Gionee F103 Pro Hard Reset - video
How to Hard Reset MICROMAX Canvas 6 - Bypass Screen Lock / Factory Reset - video