Hard Reset GIONEE M7 (2017)
How to factory reset GIONEE M7 (2017)? How to wipe all data in GIONEE M7 (2017)? How to bypass screen lock in GIONEE M7 (2017)? How to restore defaults in GIONEE M7 (2017)?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset GIONEE M7 (2017). Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your GIONEE M7 (2017) will be as new and your MediaTek Helio P30 (MT6758) core will run faster.
- Hold down the Power key for a short while to switch off the device.
- In the second step start pressing Volume Down and Power buttons for a few moments.
- When Fastboot Mode appears release all keys.
- Then select "Recovery Mode". Use Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to accept it.
- If Andorid Robot pops up press Volume Up and Power keys to open Recovery Mode.
- In this mode choose "Wipe data / Factory reset". Use Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to confirm that.
- After that scroll down to "Yes" by using Volume buttons and press the Power key once.
- At last select "reboot system now" with the Power button.
Gionee m7 power Hard Reset pattern unlock and google Id removed 1000% done. - video
How to Hard Reset MICROMAX Canvas 6 - Bypass Screen Lock / Factory Reset - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work