Hard Reset GIONEE M7 Mini
How to factory reset GIONEE M7 Mini? How to wipe all data in GIONEE M7 Mini? How to bypass screen lock in GIONEE M7 Mini? How to restore defaults in GIONEE M7 Mini?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset GIONEE M7 Mini. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.1 Nougat settings. As a result your GIONEE M7 Mini will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 MSM8917 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- In the first step turn off the mobile by pressing the Power button for a few seconds.
- After that keep holding on Volume Down and Power keys for a short while.
- Let go of all buttons when Fastboot Mode pops up on the screen.
- In this menu use Volume keys to select "Recovery Mode" and press the Power button once.
- When Andorid Robot appears click Volume Up + Power button to open Recovery Mode.
- Now use Volume buttons to choose "Wipe data / Factory reset" and press the Power key once.
- Then select "Yes". Use Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to confirm that.
- When Recovery Mode pops up choose "reboot system now" by using the Power key.
- Well done!
Gionee m7 power Hard Reset pattern unlock and google Id removed 1000% done. - video
How to Hard Reset MICROMAX Canvas 6 - Bypass Screen Lock / Factory Reset - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.