How to factory reset GIONEE M7 Power? How to wipe all data in GIONEE M7 Power? How to bypass screen lock in GIONEE M7 Power? How to restore defaults in GIONEE M7 Power?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset GIONEE M7 Power. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.1 Nougat settings. As a result your GIONEE M7 Power will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 435 MSM8940 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- In the first step turn off the mobile by holding the Power button for a short while.
- After that start pressing Volume Down and Power keys for a couple of seconds.
- Release all buttons when Fastboot Mode pops up.
- In this menu choose "Recovery Mode" by using Volume keys and confirm with the Power button.
- When Andorid Robot appears press Volume Up and Power keys to open Recovery Mode.
- Now by using Volume buttons choose "Wipe data / Factory reset" and press the Power button.
- In the next step select "Yes". Use Volume keys to navigate and the Power key to accept it.
- When Recovery Mode shows up choose "reboot system now" by using the Power button.
- Well done!
Gionee m7 power Hard Reset pattern unlock and google Id removed 1000% done. - video
HARD RESET GIONEE M7 Power - Factory Reset / Bypass Screen Lock - video
Hard Reset GIONEE M7 Power - Wipe Data / Factory Reset - video
How to Hard Reset MICROMAX Canvas 6 - Bypass Screen Lock / Factory Reset - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on