How to factory reset GIONEE Marathon M3? How to wipe all data in GIONEE Marathon M3? How to bypass screen lock in GIONEE Marathon M3? How to restore defaults in GIONEE Marathon M3?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset GIONEE Marathon M3. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your GIONEE Marathon M3 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6582 core will run faster.
- In order to turn off the device, hold down the Power key for a short while.
- Then press and hold Volume Down + Power button together for a few seconds.
- When the phone shows the Gionee Logo release only the Power key.
- Keep holding Volum Down button until the Factory Mode appears.
- Use Volume buttons to select "Clear eMMC" and tap the Power button to confirm.
- Wait to complete the whole operation.
- Success! The hard reset has just been performed.
BacBa - Hard Reset Gionee Marathon M3 - video
Gionee Marathon M3 Hard Reset - video
How to Hard Reset MICROMAX Canvas 6 - Bypass Screen Lock / Factory Reset - video