Hard Reset GIONEE Marathon M4
How to factory reset GIONEE Marathon M4? How to wipe all data in GIONEE Marathon M4? How to bypass screen lock in GIONEE Marathon M4? How to restore defaults in GIONEE Marathon M4?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset GIONEE Marathon M4. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.0 Lollipop settings. As a result your GIONEE Marathon M4 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6735 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- In order to switch off the device hold down the Power key for a short while.
- Afterwards press and hold Volume Down + Power button at the same time for a couple of seconds.
- When the Gionee Logo appears on the screen release the Volume Down and keep holding the Power key.
- Press Volume Down to choose "Clear eMMC", and then push the Power button to confirm.
- Success! The hard reset has just been performed.
BacBa - Hard Reset Gionee Marathon M3 - video
How to Hard Reset MICROMAX Canvas 6 - Bypass Screen Lock / Factory Reset - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work