How to factory reset GIONEE Marathon M5 Lite? How to wipe all data in GIONEE Marathon M5 Lite? How to bypass screen lock in GIONEE Marathon M5 Lite? How to restore defaults in GIONEE Marathon M5 Lite?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset GIONEE Marathon M5 Lite. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your GIONEE Marathon M5 Lite will be as new and your MediaTek MT6735 core will run faster.
- Switch off the mobile by holding the Power key for a short while.
- After that start pressing Volume Up and Power buttons together for a few moments.
- When the GIONEE logo release the Power key.
- Let go of the Volume Up button when you see Recovery Mode.
- In this mode select "Wipe data / Factory reset". Use Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to confirm that.
- Then choose "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to accept it.
- At the end select "reboot system now" with the Power key.
- Good job!
How to Hard Reset MICROMAX Canvas 6 - Bypass Screen Lock / Factory Reset - video