Hard Reset GIONEE Marathon M5 Plus
How to factory reset GIONEE Marathon M5 Plus? How to wipe all data in GIONEE Marathon M5 Plus? How to bypass screen lock in GIONEE Marathon M5 Plus? How to restore defaults in GIONEE Marathon M5 Plus?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset GIONEE Marathon M5 Plus. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your GIONEE Marathon M5 Plus will be as new and your MediaTek MT6753 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- In the first step hold down the Power key for a while to switch off the device.
- After that press and hold the Volume Up + Power button simultaneously for about 10 seconds.
- Release held keys when the Recovery Mode appears on the screen.
- In order to choose "wipe data/factory reset" use the Volume Down to navigate and the Power button to confirm.
- Afterwards select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power key to select.
- To restart the phone, select "reboot system now".
- Success! Your phone should begin the hard reset operation.
How to Hard Reset MICROMAX Canvas 6 - Bypass Screen Lock / Factory Reset - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work