Hard Reset GIONEE Marathon M6 Plus
How to factory reset GIONEE Marathon M6 Plus? How to wipe all data in GIONEE Marathon M6 Plus? How to bypass screen lock in GIONEE Marathon M6 Plus? How to restore defaults in GIONEE Marathon M6 Plus?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset GIONEE Marathon M6 Plus. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your GIONEE Marathon M6 Plus will be as new and your MediaTek Helio P10 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Begin by holding down the Power key for a short while in order to turn off the smartphone.
- Afterwards press and hold the Volume Down + Power key for a few seconds.
- You have to release the Power button as soon as the GIONEE logo pops up.
- Finally, select "Clear eMMC" by using the Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to confirm.
- Excellent! The hard reset has just been performed.
How to Hard Reset MICROMAX Canvas 6 - Bypass Screen Lock / Factory Reset - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work