How to factory reset GIONEE P7 Max? How to wipe all data in GIONEE P7 Max? How to bypass screen lock in GIONEE P7 Max? How to restore defaults in GIONEE P7 Max?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset GIONEE P7 Max. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your GIONEE P7 Max will be as new and your MediaTek MT6595 core will run faster.
- Begin by turning off your device using the Power button.
- After that, press and hold together the Volume Up and Power key for a few seconds.
- You may release held keys as soon as you see the GIONEE icon.
- When the Android Robot pops up start holding down the Power key.
- While holding the Power button press the Volume Up oce.
- Afterwards use Volume buttons in order to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Power button to confirm.
- Then from the following menu select "yes" and accept this choice by pressing the Power button.
- Finally, choose option "reboot system now" by using Power rocker.
- Success! You have just performed a hard reset operation.
Hard Reset GIONEE P7 Max - Bypass Screen Lock / Remove Data - video
How to Hard Reset MICROMAX Canvas 6 - Bypass Screen Lock / Factory Reset - video