How to factory reset GIONEE P8 Max? How to wipe all data in GIONEE P8 Max? How to bypass screen lock in GIONEE P8 Max? How to restore defaults in GIONEE P8 Max?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset GIONEE P8 Max. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your GIONEE P8 Max will be as new and your MediaTek MT6737T core will run faster.
- In the first step switch off the smartphone by pressing the Power key for a few moments.
- Then hold down Volume Up and Power buttons for a couple of seconds.
- When the GIONEE logo pops up let go of all keys.
- In this mode select "Wipe data / Factory reset" by using Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to accept it.
- After that choose "Yes" and click the Power key once.
- Finally select "reboot system now" with the Power button.
- Good job! All your data was deleted during the whole process so your device is password-free.
How to Hard Reset MICROMAX Canvas 6 - Bypass Screen Lock / Factory Reset - video