Hard Reset GIONEE Pioneer P3
How to factory reset GIONEE Pioneer P3? How to wipe all data in GIONEE Pioneer P3? How to bypass screen lock in GIONEE Pioneer P3? How to restore defaults in GIONEE Pioneer P3?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset GIONEE Pioneer P3. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your GIONEE Pioneer P3 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6582 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- At the very beginnig hold down the Power key for a short while in order to switch off the device.
- After that press and hold the Volume Up + Power button simultaneously for about 10 seconds.
- Release all kyes as soon as the Android Image shows up on the screen.
- In order to enter the Recovery Mode hold down the Home key for a short while.
- Next, choose "wipe data/factory reset" use the Volume Down to navigate and the Power button to confirm.
- Afterwards select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power key to select.
- To restart the phone, select "reboot system now".
- Success! Your phone should begin the hard reset operation.
Gionee Pioneer P3 Hard Reset - video
How to Hard Reset MICROMAX Canvas 6 - Bypass Screen Lock / Factory Reset - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.