Hard Reset GIONEE Pioneer P4
How to factory reset GIONEE Pioneer P4? How to wipe all data in GIONEE Pioneer P4? How to bypass screen lock in GIONEE Pioneer P4? How to restore defaults in GIONEE Pioneer P4?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset GIONEE Pioneer P4. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your GIONEE Pioneer P4 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6582V/X core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- In order to switch off the device hold down the Power key for a short while.
- Afterwards press and hold Volume Down + Power button at the same time for a couple of seconds.
- You should release held keys when the Recovery Mode appears on the screen.
- Press Volume Down to choose "wipe data/factory reset", and then push the Power button to confirm.
- Select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power key to select.
- To restart the phone, select "reboot system now".
- Success! The hard reset has just been performed.
BacBa - Hard Reset Gionee Pioneer P4 - video
How to Hard Reset MICROMAX Canvas 6 - Bypass Screen Lock / Factory Reset - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.