Hard Reset GIONEE Pioneer P5L (2016)
How to factory reset GIONEE Pioneer P5L (2016)? How to wipe all data in GIONEE Pioneer P5L (2016)? How to bypass screen lock in GIONEE Pioneer P5L (2016)? How to restore defaults in GIONEE Pioneer P5L (2016)?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset GIONEE Pioneer P5L (2016). Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your GIONEE Pioneer P5L (2016) will be as new and your MediaTek MT6735 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- The cell phone must be turned off, so hold down the Power key for a short while.
- Then press and hold Volume Up + Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Release held keys when you see an Android Image on the phone's screen.
- To get into Recovery Mode hold down the Power button for a short while.
- Afterwards select the "Wipe data / Factory reset" by using the Volume buttons and press the Power key for confirmation.
- Then choose "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down to scroll and Power button to select.
- To restart the phone, select "reboot system now".
- Good job! The hard reset has just been performed.
How to Hard Reset MICROMAX Canvas 6 - Bypass Screen Lock / Factory Reset - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work