Hard Reset GIONEE Pioneer P5L
How to factory reset GIONEE Pioneer P5L? How to wipe all data in GIONEE Pioneer P5L? How to bypass screen lock in GIONEE Pioneer P5L? How to restore defaults in GIONEE Pioneer P5L?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset GIONEE Pioneer P5L. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your GIONEE Pioneer P5L will be as new and your MediaTek MT6582 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- In order to switch off the device hold down the Power key for a short while.
- Afterwards press and hold Volume Down + Power button at the same time for a couple of seconds.
- You should release held keys when the Recovery Mode appears on the screen.
- Press Volume Down to choose "wipe data/factory reset", and then push the Power button to confirm.
- Select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power key to select.
- To restart the phone, select "reboot system now".
- Success! The hard reset has just been performed.
BacBa - Hard Reset Gionee Pioneer P4 - video
How to Hard Reset MICROMAX Canvas 6 - Bypass Screen Lock / Factory Reset - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work