Hard Reset GIONEE Pioneer P5W
How to factory reset GIONEE Pioneer P5W? How to wipe all data in GIONEE Pioneer P5W? How to bypass screen lock in GIONEE Pioneer P5W? How to restore defaults in GIONEE Pioneer P5W?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset GIONEE Pioneer P5W. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your GIONEE Pioneer P5W will be as new and your MediaTek MT6580 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- In the first step hold down the Power key for a while to switch off the device.
- After that press and hold the Volume Up + Power button simultaneously for about 10 seconds.
- Release held keys when the Recovery Mode appears on the screen.
- In order to choose "wipe data/factory reset" use the Volume Down to navigate and the Power button to confirm.
- Afterwards select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power key to select.
- To restart the phone, select "reboot system now".
- Success! Your phone should begin the hard reset operation.
How to Hard Reset MICROMAX Canvas 6 - Bypass Screen Lock / Factory Reset - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.