How to factory reset GIONEE S10? How to wipe all data in GIONEE S10? How to bypass screen lock in GIONEE S10? How to restore defaults in GIONEE S10?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset GIONEE S10. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your GIONEE S10 will be as new and your MediaTek Helio P25 (MT6757CD) core will run faster.
- At first turn off the mobile by holding the Power button for a short while.
- After that start pressing Volume Down and Power keys together for a few moments.
- If Fastboot Mode pops up release all buttons.
- In this mode select "Recovery Mode" by using Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to confirm that.
- When the Andorid Robot appears press Volume Up and Power button once again.
- Now use Volume buttons to choose "Wipe data / Factory reset" and click the Power key once.
- Then select "Yes" from the menu and press the Power button once.
- At the end choose "reboot system now" by using the Power key.
- Well done! This process removed all your files and applications
Gionee s10 lite hard reset 100%soliution - video
How to Hard Reset MICROMAX Canvas 6 - Bypass Screen Lock / Factory Reset - video