How to factory reset GIONEE S10B? How to wipe all data in GIONEE S10B? How to bypass screen lock in GIONEE S10B? How to restore defaults in GIONEE S10B?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset GIONEE S10B. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your GIONEE S10B will be as new and your MediaTek Helio P10 (MT6755) core will run faster.
- At first switch off the mobile by holding the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- After that start pressing Volume Down and Power keys together for a few moments.
- Release all buttons when you see Fastboot Mode.
- In this mode select "Recovery Mode" by using Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to confirm that.
- When the Andorid Robot picture appears press Volume Up and Power button.
- Now use Volume keys to select "Wipe data / Factory reset" and confirm by using the Power button.
- Then choose "Yes". Use Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to accept it.
- At the end select "reboot system now" by using the Power key.
- Perfect! All your data like passwords, images, files on the smartphone was removed.
Gionee s10 lite hard reset 100%soliution - video
How to Hard Reset MICROMAX Canvas 6 - Bypass Screen Lock / Factory Reset - video