How to factory reset GIONEE S5.1 Pro? How to wipe all data in GIONEE S5.1 Pro? How to bypass screen lock in GIONEE S5.1 Pro? How to restore defaults in GIONEE S5.1 Pro?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset GIONEE S5.1 Pro. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your GIONEE S5.1 Pro will be as new and your MediaTek MT6753 core will run faster.
- At the start, press and hold the Power button, then tap the Power off option on the screen to turn your device off.
- Then press and hold the Volume Up button + Power button together. When the GIONEE logo appears on the screen you can release both buttons.
- Now you should see the Recovery Mode on your screen. To move through the menu use the Volume Up and Down buttons.
- Then scroll down to Wipe data/factory reset and press the Power button to confirm.
- Next, move down to Yes and press the Power button again.
- Wait until the process is complete, then select Reboot system now and press the Power button to confirm.
- Now your device will restart and after a while, the "Welcome" screen should appear.
- Amazing job! At this point the hard reset is complete. You can use this method to bring your GIONEE S5.1 Pro back to the factory settings or to bypass the pattern/pin lock on your phone.
How to Hard Reset MICROMAX Canvas 6 - Bypass Screen Lock / Factory Reset - video