Hard Reset GIONEE S6
How to factory reset GIONEE S6? How to wipe all data in GIONEE S6? How to bypass screen lock in GIONEE S6? How to restore defaults in GIONEE S6?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset GIONEE S6. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your GIONEE S6 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6753 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- The cell phone must be turned off, so hold down the Power key for a short while.
- In the next step press and hold Volume Up + Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Release held keys when you see an Android Image on the phone's screen.
- To get into Recovery Mode hold down the Power button for a short while.
- Afterwards select the "Wipe data / Factory reset" by using the Volume buttons and press the Power key for confirmation.
- Then choose "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down to scroll and Power button to select.
- To restart the phone, select "reboot system now".
- Good job! The hard reset has just been performed.
How to Hard Reset MICROMAX Canvas 6 - Bypass Screen Lock / Factory Reset - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.