How to factory reset GIONEE S9? How to wipe all data in GIONEE S9? How to bypass screen lock in GIONEE S9? How to restore defaults in GIONEE S9?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset GIONEE S9. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your GIONEE S9 will be as new and your MediaTek Helio P10 (MT6755) core will run faster.
- In the first step turn off the smartphone by pressing the Power key for a short while.
- After that hold down Volume Down and Power buttons together for a couple of seconds.
- When Fastboot Mode pops up let of all keys.
- In this mode choose "Recovery Mode". Use Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to accept it.
- If the Andorid Robot picture pops up click Volume Up and Power button.
- Then select "Wipe data / Factory reset" by using Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to accept it.
- Now choose "Yes" and press the Power key once.
- Finally select "reboot system now" with the Power button.
- Well done! All your data was cleared so intall apps, create a new passwords and set up your all settings again.
Gionee s10 lite hard reset 100%soliution - video
How to Hard Reset MICROMAX Canvas 6 - Bypass Screen Lock / Factory Reset - video