Hard Reset GIONEE V185
How to factory reset GIONEE V185? How to wipe all data in GIONEE V185? How to bypass screen lock in GIONEE V185? How to restore defaults in GIONEE V185?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset GIONEE V185. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your GIONEE V185 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6582 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Switch off the phone by holdnig the Power button for a few seconds.
- In the next step press and push Volume Up and Power keys for a short while.
- Let go of the Power key if you see GIONEE logo.
- When Recovery Mode pops up release the Volume Up key.
- After that select "Wipe data / Factory reset". Use Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to accept that.
- Now choose "Yes--delete all user data" by using same buttons as before.
- When Recovery Mode appears again choose "reboot system now" by using the Power button.
Gionee Marathon M5 lite - Pattern Unlock By HardReset - video
How to Hard Reset MICROMAX Canvas 6 - Bypass Screen Lock / Factory Reset - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work