Hard Reset GIONEE V5500
How to factory reset GIONEE V5500? How to wipe all data in GIONEE V5500? How to bypass screen lock in GIONEE V5500? How to restore defaults in GIONEE V5500?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset GIONEE V5500. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your GIONEE V5500 will be as new and your core will run faster.
- The device must be turned on, so hold down the Power key for a couple of seconds.
- In the next step find and select Settings.
- Afterwards choose Restore Settings.
- Now enter your security password. The default one is: 1122.
- Wait until your phone restarts.
- Successs! The hard reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset (GIONEE V5500)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.