Hard Reset GIONEE W909
How to factory reset GIONEE W909? How to wipe all data in GIONEE W909? How to bypass screen lock in GIONEE W909? How to restore defaults in GIONEE W909?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset GIONEE W909. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your GIONEE W909 will be as new and your MediaTek Helio P10 (MT6755M) core will run faster.
- In order to switch on the device hold down the Power key for a short while.
- In the next step find and select Settings.
- Afterwards choose Restore Settings.
- Now enter your security password. The default one is: 1122.
- Wait until your phone restarts.
- Successs! The hard reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset (GIONEE W909)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.