Hard Reset GIONEE X1s
How to factory reset GIONEE X1s? How to wipe all data in GIONEE X1s? How to bypass screen lock in GIONEE X1s? How to restore defaults in GIONEE X1s?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset GIONEE X1s. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your GIONEE X1s will be as new and your MediaTek MT6737T core will run faster.
- In the first step turn off the smartphone by pressing the Power button for a short while.
- After that keep holding on Volume Up and Power keys together for about 5 seconds.
- Release the Power key when GIONEE logo shows up.
- If you see Recovery Mode let go of the Volume Up button.
- In the next step choose "Wipe data / Factory reset" by using Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to confirm that.
- After that select "Yes--delete all user data" by using Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to accept it.
- At last choose "reboot system now" with the Power button.
- Well done!
HOW TO HARD RESET GIONE X1 FOR PATTEN UNLOCK SOLUTION ANDROID 7.0 - video
How to Hard Reset MICROMAX Canvas 6 - Bypass Screen Lock / Factory Reset - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work