How to open GL.INET AR300M admin page:
To change GL.INET AR300M settings you need to open GL.INET AR300M admin page. To do that you need to check what is GL.INET AR300M IP address. You will also need GL.INET AR300M password and default router login.
- The first thing you need to do is to connect to GL.INET AR300M.
- Next, find router IP, you can check GL.INET AR300M IP here.
- Then open a web browser and enter the router IP address in the address field.
- You will see GL.INET AR300M login page.
- Enter GL.INET AR300M factory login written on the sticker located at the bottom cover; and default router password written on the sticker located at the bottom cover
- Fantastic! You should see GL.INET AR300M settings main page, where you can change customize GL.INET AR300M Wi-Fi name and WiFi password.