How to Wipe Cache in GLX G1 SKY? How to Remove Temporary Cache Files in GLX G1 SKY? How to Format Cache in GLX G1 SKY?
Would you like to erase all of the temporary cache files? Take a look at the following instruction and remove the temporary cache files. Remember that, wiping the cache partition doesn't delete your personal files, unlike a master reset. Follow the tutorial and Wipe Cache Partition in few simple steps.
Check out how to easily wipe cache partition in GLX G1 SKY. This operation won't affect your personal files it will only remove temporary cache files. As a result you can refresh Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich system and optimize Cortex.
How to Wipe Cache in GLX G1 SKY?
Wipe cache partition GLX G1 SKY
- If you wish to Wipe Cache from your GLX G1 SKY, you have to turn it off, firstly, by holding down Power Button for a couple of seconds.
- Once your device is completely off, you should hold down Power Key + Volume Up for about 5 seconds in order to proceed with operation.
- In the appeared menu, you should use Volume Keys to navigate to option "wipe cache partition", and then select it with Power Button.
- Cache will be completely wiped after a few seconds, and then you should select option "reboot system now" in order to restart your smartphone.
- Your GLX G1 SKY will be restarted in a couple of seconds after that, and that's it, well done!